Preparation for College – Values for Life
* A Student's re-registration is not considered complete unless all of the necessary forms are signed, updated and required fees have been paid.
Mrs. Barnes will meet with students and parents, grades 8-11, regarding schedules for their following school year. Appointments will be made using Sign Up Genius, please make sure that your correct email is on the re-registration paperwork. An appointment and schedule will not be prepared for a student until the re-registration packet is completed and all required fees are submitted. Textbooks will be ordered in May for the following school year only for those students that have a completed re-registration packet.
* All families requesting Financial Aid are required to fill out the FACTS Grant and Financial Aid Application online. (Deadline to apply is April 15) In the past there has been flexibility with this deadline, we no longer have the ability to extend it; the deadline is firm and out of our control.
* Families requesting Financial Aid are also eligible to submit the Beacon of Hope Scholarship Application. (Due back to school by March 28) You are not eligible for the B.O.H. Scholarship, unless you have also applied for Financial Aid through FACTS. If you are re-registering online and paying via e-check, please note that ALL B.O.H. Applications MUST be printed out, signed and sent to the Principal, Mr. Lombard, by the deadline.
* Families are eligible for are the 10% SCC multi-student and diocesan employee discounts. Families that qualify for both will receive the one that provides the greatest assistance.
* The multi-student aid is not applied to the first student’s tuition or to the family’s total tuition cost, only to any additional students enrolled at SCC (example-#1's tuition is the full tuition amount, #2's tuition is the full amount less 10%. This formula is applied to each additional student).
* Only families that are in good financial standing with the school by May 1, will be considered to receive any financial aid for the following school year.
* All financial aid awards are determined by a Financial Aid Committee of the Board of Trustees, using the provided assessment from the FACTS application. We take every precaution to ensure that financial information remains confidential. Data provided to this committee does not include any information that would allow them to identify the student or family.
* A meeting may be set up with the Committee to appeal any financial aid decisions.
Volunteers are an important part of Saratoga Central Catholic's ongoing ability to function and educate our students. Families that sign up to participate in the Volunteer Program are responsible for arranging to volunteer the required number of hours. All Volunteers are required to be Virtus trained, sign a Code of Conduct form(annually) and have a background check on file at SCC with Mrs. Bailey, prior to volunteering. If you are unable to participate in the Volunteer Program, please submit the $250.00 Volunteer Fee with your re-registration.
Families will be notified by mail, the beginning of June, the amount of their tuition obligation for the following school year. The Family Activity Fee, $250.00, your signed Tuition Contract, page 3, and having an active FACTS Account are required and due by June 30.
Don't want to sign up online? Print and mail the form along with your payment
Please be sure to submit all of the following documents, dated and signed along with the re-registration fee and volunteer fee (if applicable). Parents with students entering grades 9-12 will be contacted via e-mail to schedule a Guidance appointment once your completed re-registration is received.
If mailing address is different from residence or if additional mailing is necessary:
Please note that your child will not be enrolled for the 2017-2018 school year unless this form and all enclosed re-registration paperwork is returned by March 15, 2017. There is a $100.00 fee (non-refundable) due at the time of re-registration.Please fill out one form for each child!
Contact Mrs. Bailey at 587-7070 ext. 504 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
As part a community school, students at Saratoga Central Catholic will continue to learn, mentor and volunteer in the community. Because of this, there will be instances where pictures of our students are used in advertisements, on the website, in our school brochure or in our SCC Scoop newsletter. Before we use pictures for any purposes, we need permission from you.
Therefore, if we may use your son's or daughter's picture, please fill out and sign the form below. If you do not give us permission to use your child's picture, please make sure you also indicate that below.
If you have any questions or concerns about Media/Photos, please contact Mary Guarnieri at 587-7070 ext. 505. Thank you.
This is our sixth year for the Volunteer Program. This program has continued to help us in getting a better number of volunteers for our many school events and fundraisers.
This year there will be many opportunities to volunteer at Saratoga Central Catholic School. For every hour spent volunteering we will waive $10 of your volunteer fee (1 hour = $10). Each family that has not paid the $250 is required to fulfill 25 hours of volunteer time from September 3, 2017 through May 15, 2018.
Anyone not fulfilling this agreement that signed up to volunteer will be charged the balance owed of the $250.00 fee in May of the 2017-2018 school year.
We want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has consistently volunteered. Your continued support of SCC is truly appreciated.
If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Guarnieri at email@example.com.
This information in this form is being sent securely via SSL and the server adheres to PCI compliance standards. You should see a lock icon in the address bar of your browser to indicate that the page is secure. If you do not wish to pay online, you can also print the form and mail it with payment enclosed.
Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress