Special Education Services

If your student receives special education services or accommodations at their current school, please notify your home school district and Saratoga Springs City High School CSE Pupil Services by May 1st if you plan to attend Saratoga Central Catholic in the Fall and wish to continue to receive services.  In addition, please contact our School Counselor, Mrs. Mulkern, at nmulkern@saratogacatholic.org to ensure that services will continue.