CSE Services

If your student receives resource or special education services at their current school, parents need to notify their home school district and Saratoga Springs City High School CSE Pupil Services by May 1 if they plan to attend Saratoga Central Catholic in the Fall and wish to continue to receive services.

If your student receives CSE Pupil Services, please contact our guidance counselor, Mrs. Barnes, at barnes@saratogacatholic.org or 587-7070 ext. 506 to ensure that services will continue.